* No-Contact Infrared Thermometer used before exiting the car at drop-off.
* Symptom Questions will be asked at the car for the parents to answer about their student
* We need parents to be the first line of defense... If your student or anyone your student has been in contact with has any symptoms... PLEASE KEEP THEM HOME!
* To limit exposure only students and staff allowed in the building.
*Teachers and Students are required to wear face wear masks.
* Each student will have their own pencil box with supplies (crayons, pencils, scissors, etc.) The teacher will keep them and hand them out each day at school.
* No exchanging of folders (School Work goes directly in Backpack)
* No Show-n-Tell Items from Home (Student's can still "tell")
* No snack at school (feed your student a good breakfast or lunch before attending)
* Auto-Draft or Online Payments Only (No Cash or Checks)
* The school will undergo a thorough cleaning of each room and all surfaces daily. Teachers and aids will ensure that each classroom is sanitized in between the rotating of each class into the next classroom.
* Hand Sanitizer and/or Handwashing when they enter the school, between and in classes and before going home.
* No Sensory Bin with certain items
* Removal of Plush Toys, Dress-Up Items and any items difficult to clean.
Copyright © 2018 Puddle Jumper Preschool